
So...drum roll....there are two winners of the Pookie. First of all I wonder why only Janae guessed any time in the PM. Were you all born in the AM? Why do we do that to our parents? I guess it is just the first of many nights we kept them up all night and we're trying to get them used to it.
Thanks everyone for your guesses, this was fun. Anyway, I was born at 1:56 am. Yep, I was an all-nighter too. The reason there are two winners is because Coston (who guessed 4 minutes away by-the-way)is still a little too young for Pookie (he needs special care). So, I have decided to give Coston one with less fragile fabric and a teddy bear on it, and the Pookie pictured will go to the next closest guess, which is....Jessica! Yeah! Congratulations both of you! I'll bring you your Pookies' sometime today.







3 comments:
A very happy birthday to you today! And a happy Valentine's Day. Hope you feel all sorts of love today.
Hey sweetheart, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I thought about you, I hope you got something awesome.
And you and Daerick are TOTALLY at the WILK at BYU!! I stared at that thing many hours while avoiding my homework. And chaperoning at EFY. I hope you guys had a fantastic time there.
OH!! And CONGRATS on getting your kid to eat broccoli!! I haven't gotten that far-now YOU will have to give ME advice!
Post a Comment