Sunday, February 8, 2009

Picture of the Day




I've decided to do a little something starting today until the end of the month. I am not a photographer, by any means. I just have a cheap little camera. But I was thinking the other day and realized that I hardly take any pictures. I think the last picture we have as a family was done at Christmas in 2007!! How bad is that? So, I decided, if I remember, to take at least one picture a day and post it up here. It could be of anything.

Today is of Daerik's destruction. He has gone by many nicknames in his short life: the Beaver, the Destroyer, and the Monkey, to name a few. This is a picture of his destroyer side. I'll call it....The Last Day of Legoville.

Do you have any suggestions of what I should take pictures of?

2 comments:

Coralee said...

What a cute idea. I've been thinking of doing something like this, like a "day in the life of..." to document the routine moments of the day. Anyway, I thought it was a fun idea...I'll keep checking back to see your pics!

American Falls TaVaci said...

That IS a really cute idea. I think it would be fun to capture what it looks like outside, what you made for dinner one day, and maybe a shot of y'all running an ordinary errand, like grocery shopping.

I love it!