Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Picture of the Day 3

Today's picture of the day is of something I just whipped up. Don't ask me what it is because I have no idea. I just call it "Pookie". She has rice in the bottom so is bottom heavy. She loves going anywhere inside or outside. She can even sit in your windowsill. She loves to fray and eat oranges. Her favorite animal is butterflies. She is really shy and blushes whenever she sees someone cute. I think she likes you.

She has decided that she wants to go out in the world and explore. She wants to meet new people. She would love to meet you and come to live with you. I have decided that I have enough of my little dolls that I make, and am sure to make more, so I am going to give her away, to the highest bidder, I guess you could say. Actually, to the best guess. As you all know my birthday is on Saturday. The person who comes closest to guessing the time of my birth will get Pookie. Just in time for Valentine's Day. You can keep her yourself, give her to a kid, or even to a loved one. But beware, she has button eyes so is not fit for little children.

The poll will be open until 12:00 Friday night. Just post a comment and put your guess. I hope you like her as much as I do. You better hurry though, I've already had my niece and nephew guess.


6 comments:

Becki Varney said...

I love Pookie. I guess 10:00am.

Sahara (using your email)

Becki Varney said...

I guess 2:00am.

Coston (using your email)

Teacher Teacher! said...

I think you were in a hurry to get here so you kept your Mom up all night. My guess is.......5:16am. You can deliver Pooky to me when we go to Denver for Jeremy's wedding! Hehe!!

janae said...

Hmmmm ... I go 9:30 pm.

Cristi said...

I guess 8:05 am (simply because that was the time I was born!)

Happy early birthday!

Jessica said...

I guess 4:00 a.m. Did your mom play tennis to get you to come? That sounds kind of familiar...