Thursday, February 12, 2009

Picture of the Day - 5

Daerik and I have started going on "Excursion Thursdays". We are so darn bored and tired of being stuck in the house with the gloomy snow and cold outside that we decided to go out once a week and do something fun for both of us. It's been so much fun and gives us something to look forward to. Today we went here and walked around. We went to the Museum there and looked at some of the art. We also bought a few books for Daerik. It was fun.



Who can guess where we went today? I know, it is a give away, but hey, I might as well ask.

REMINDER: Don't forget to vote for the Pookie. I've had a lot of guesses so far. I'll let you know who gets closest on Saturday. You have one more day to vote or Pookie will not come and live with you. So sad.

No comments: