Well, I happen to love Easter for many reasons. One is, obviously, the reason we celebrate it in the first place, to commemorate the wonderful and best gift anyone in this world can receive, the blessings of the Atonement and the Ressurection. Another is that the snow is usually melting and it means the colorful blossoms of Spring will soon be here, including the wonderful and perfect warmth. The third reason I love this time of year is because of these:
Sweet, melt in your mouth, irresistible, eat a whole bag in one day (sadly, but seriously true) Mini Eggs. I try to just limit myself to one bag per year, but how can you when they come up at 12:01am on February 15 and last until sometime in April? That's two whole months of amazing self control, of which I have none. So until I have found my Genie in a bottle and can wish for that kind of self control, I shall buy a bag today, and maybe eat the whole thing. Why? Because I deserve it!







3 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who eats them by the bag ...
hekks ya, you deserve it! I am pretty sure they have something addictive in them. I pop in two and let them sloooowly melt and then when I bite down they're all melty. MMMM...sound so good right now.
I was shocked when I walked in to the store the day BEFORE Valentine's Day and saw the easter candy going up already!! Ha ha!
Post a Comment