Well, I certainly have been up to a lot lately. Here is my life in pictures for the last month or so. Disclaimer: Forgive the bad quality pictures, I am neither a professional photographer nor do I have a great camera. Just bear with me.
I have finally made a quilt for D.'s bed. He is now in a twin and doesn't have a quilt, but now he does. It was a lot of work, but it is done and I love it!


Of course, it has to have trucks on it if D. is even going to be willing to put the thing on his bed.

Making monster shirts for one of someone's Christmas present. He is constantly playing with make believe monsters and they are always nice. Some have no legs, some have legs and arms, others change colors with their moods, and some come with him everywhere and he needs to buckle them up in the car. I thought he'd like some of these for Christmas, although it is hard not to give them to him now.



Ever since I saw THIS post I wanted to make a shirt. Then I thought I'd try out some freezer stenciling, and I think it turned out great. Of course it had to be a truck. THIS is the tutorial I used.

Obviously this isn't finished yet, but this will be his Max costume from "Where the Wild Things Are". I still need to hem the sleeves, pants, put a button on the neck piece, and make the crown.

Sewing a TON to make things to stock up in my store. Hopefully I'll be able to take some good pictures and get them posted within a few weeks.

Double Ruffle jeans


Ruffle Pants

Some Pillowcase Dresses

Some Inside-Out Dresses

Finally hanging pictures in the house after a year.
Granted, only one room is done, well, partly done now, but it is progress.
Granted, only one room is done, well, partly done now, but it is progress.
Sewing lots and lots of burp cloths for all the new babies we will be gaining in the Ward in 2011.

Whew, that took a long time to put up. These are only a few things I have been working on. I think I need a vacation! Or not take on so much. Well, we all know I can't stop taking on things, so I think a vacation is mandatory.








1 comment:
Wow Rebecca you have been so busy! They all look amazing! Make sure you check out my blog soon :)
Post a Comment