Undecisive! Well, what a stubborn baby. Already. Now we will have two stubborn kids. I dread to think what that will be like when both know what they want and will only have what they want and nothing else. Anyway, that umbilical cord was so wrapped around that little area and between the legs that no matter of squashing, prodding, or pushing that baby made it kick it off. Now we'll just have to wait for my 28 week ultrasound. I guess there is one benefit of being high risk, I get lots of ultrasounds. So, until 9 weeks. Anyone like to guess what they think it is?
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Is it a Boy or a Girl?
We had our ultrasound this morning. What was the outcome?...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
We couldn't tell with our second either. Why are you high risk?
I'm high risk because of the blood clots they found in my lungs. Even though they are almost gone now, they still have to monitor me closely to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Post a Comment