Friday, October 15, 2010

Is it Blue or Pink?


We've got to whip out the baby blues again because we are having another boy!! I couldn't wait another 9 weeks until my next ultrasound to find out so a friend of mine who does ultrasounds was nice enough to give me another one. Well, the baby certainly cooperated this time! We are super excited, although I think D. is even more excited than us. He wants a baby brother to play trucks with really bad. He asks me on a daily basis if I can take the baby out so he can play with him. Well, that is not really possible now, but he will come soon enough.

The only drawback to having a boy is duh, duh, duh....names. As many of you know D. went nameless for a week after he was born, but we don't want our next baby to have to suffer not having a name (j/k) for a week, so we are calling out for help. If you have any suggestions, we would be glad to hear them. The only requirement is that I don't want really common or popular names, but not weird ones either. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you found out!

Partridge Family said...

Sorry, I don't have any name suggestions for you, but I do have a BIG congratulations!! that is soooo exciting! How cool, another boy. How is the pregnancy going?
Love you lots n lots!