Wow, it has been a LONG two weeks. Daerik had pink-eye twice, yes you heard that right, twice in the past two weeks. He is finally on his last day of his medicine, again. My cold/strep/whatever-that-was is finally going away and I feel like I can do things without my throat blowing up in flames. YEAH!! I love life. It is amazing how much we take it for granted...until we're sick. Then for a few weeks afterwards of finally being whole again we appreciate life more and enjoy being well. Well, maybe you always enjoy being well, I don't know, but I am going to make a better effort to enjoy life as it comes and evey minute of it. You never know what will happen and how your life can change.
In other news, Josh's sister (Elah, as Daerik says it) came for Thanksgiving last week. We enjoyed her visit, as we always do; although I think she didn't like the cold part. Even though it was pretty nice, compared to her sunny year-round life it was chilly for her. She took a bunch of pictures of Daerik and made a video, I'll try to put it on here. Last week, Daerik just decided to start talking like crazy. I think he said at least 20 new words. We have a blast listening to him. We are grateful to have such a wonderful family and feel so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I feel like he was born just yesterday - I can't believe he is talking!! What a cutie!
I'm glad you guys are feeling better. I totally know what you mean about taking your health for granted, then feeling SO happy when you feel good.
That is adorable. He has such a cute little voice and giggle. Glad you guys are well again!!!
And thanks again for the cute little hat. I love it!
Post a Comment