I think I have been good this year. Below you will find my modest Christmas Wish List. Let me know if you have any questions. You know where to find me. P.S. I'll bake you some warm pumpkin yule log if you are extra nice!

Oooo, what can I say about this Bernina other than, ooooo?

If Daerik had a play room like this he would never want to leave, and I would actually be able to make dinner without a monkey tugging on my legs. Heck, I'd even have fun in this room.

We will need protection to ward off all the dads in playing in Daerik's dream play room, so this English Mastiff will do just fine.

And we can't forget this little one. Isn't he just cute!!

I want some cool brown boots. And calves that actually fit into them.

I want a week's worth of uninterrupted sleep. You can bring the nice bed too, if you want.

Can you please visit Bora Bora before you come here and bring me their warm weather?

I want a trip to Chile.

Isn't this Volvo just beautiful!!! And safe too!!

I want a Craftsman Style house. I wouldn't mind this one. Can it come with 5 acres of land with good soil too? Oh, and lots of trees, and a stream. And a playhouse in the backyard. While I'm at it I might as well ask for an indoor pool. That's it. For now.
Thanks a bunch Santa. I won't let you down!!







4 comments:
That was great. You made me laugh!
What a great Christmas list! Now I need to work on mine.
Merry Christmas!
OH you are so modest! You deserve all of these things and MORE, darling.
I might have to steal your idea. This was so funny.
Oh and P.S. Someone I know bought their 12 year old daughter a Bernina. One that matched her mothers. She used it once. ONCE. Once to make some stupid young womans craft on. Stupid & unfair.
So - did Santa get you everything on the list?:) I hope you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment