Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Party at home

We all have pink-eye, in both eyes, plus a cold. Daerik has it the worst. Isn't it painful enough to watch your son scream and cry because he hurts and can't open his eyes, which are swollen shut and closed up with goobers, and not even understand what is going on? I hate seeing my son suffer. I love doctors and medicine, which makes the suffering not so bad and of a shorter duration!!

6 comments:

Jonathan and Michelle said...

I am so sorry! If you guys need any help please let me know!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

Aaah! Pink eye is the worst. We've done that many times over before at our house. I'm so sorry!

Cristi said...

I'm so sorry to hear you guys are sick!!! Pink eye is horrible! I had it when I was about 2 or 3 and I remember it to this day! It was traumatizing!! I just got over being sick too. It's not fun. Get well soon guys!

Amy Lou said...

You poor things. I hope the goobers clear fast....for all of you. Poor Daerik. We missed him this week. Feel better.

Jessica said...

Wow, I hope you guys are better now! I've been thinking about you and how I haven't seen you in a long long time, but that is probably why! I am excited for you to come and visit when you are all feeling better :)

Reggs said...

It is THEEEEE worst. You almost feel more pain than your baby does! I'm sorry, mija. I hope you all get better soon.

P.S. That argyle hat is ADORABLE!! Do you have 2 of them?