Thursday, December 4, 2008

A favorite pasttime

I love sewing. Have you gotten the hint yet? I have a few friends that have had or are having baby girls in the next while and thought I'd try something new. What about one-of-a-kind onsies? Here are pictures of the three I have made. They really weren't that hard at all. P.S. Sorry about the side view, I forgot to change it before I edited them. Oops.







5 comments:

Cristi said...

Those are to DIE for!!! I want some and I don't even have babies!!! Awesome job! Are you going to sell them through Etsy? Because you should!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

I love them. Very cute.

Jessica said...

I love mine, thanks so much for thinking of me and Annie! It's still crazy to think that there is a little girl living at my house!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

I LOVE them, they are adorable! Are you selling them? Let me know....

Cristi said...

So fun to see you at your ward the other day! Sorry we didn't get to chat longer!