Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Vote




Yeah! What a wonderful country we live in! We are so blessed to be able to enjoy so many things in this country, voting of which, is one. Daerik and I went today to vote early. I thought a few minutes of waiting in line with a toddler would be much better than hours on Tuesday, so we hoped in the car and went. Well, apparently many other people felt the same way as me and the few minutes turned into an hour, but we did it! Daerik had his sucker and book to keep him entertained, I had my book, and we were in and out in a jiffy. I am so glad we have the opportunity to vote and state our opinions. This is a very important time in our lives and I am glad I was able to be a part of it.

3 comments:

janae said...

I voted yesterday, too! :) Yay for us!

Reggs said...

That is a totally sweet BOOB shot!!

Cristi said...

I'd LOVE it if you guys came to our party!! There will be some other old 112th ward members there! And the Permanns are coming too ... well, minus Whitney and the newborn! :) What's your email address and I'll email you the official invitation with address and times, etc! YAY!!

(Cristibastian@gmail.com)