Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend trip



We went to visit my best friend from High School and her family this weekend. Yes, we have stayed in touch these past 10 years, and I am glad. We were always perfect for each other and helped the other out so many times when growing up. I'd find it hard to lose her friendship, so I was glad to go visit her for the weekend. We haven't seen each other in a year. She is the same age as me and has four boys, all of which are so darling! It was nice to get away and remenisce about the old days.




Daerik loves the computer. He can sit here and plunk on the keyboard for hours if I'd let him. Well, Friday, while I was getting ready to leave on vacation I put him up here to play. Shortly thereafter, I looked at the computer screen. If you look closely you can see that everything is moved to the side, so you have to look at the screen sideways to see. I have absolutely no idea how he did this nor how to fix it. After turning off the computer, it was still like that. Luckily, Josh was able to find out how to fix it and put it right. It just makes me sad, my 14 month old knows more about the computer than I do. Just kidding, but he certainly can push the right buttons in a row to do something odd. The last time I let him play on the computer he somehow pulled up our 2005 tax forms. I don't even know how to find those!

1 comment:

Reggs said...

Isn't that so funny?? How do kids know how to do stuff like that on the computer? Paisley whacked my computer and turned everything into tiny tiny font. It took me a week to figure out how to fix it. Fun, isn't it??