Sunday, August 10, 2008

The week in pictures

Leah, Josh's sister came up from Phoenix for a visit this week. It was really fun. She takes pictures of Daerik every time we see her, so it is nice. This week was kind of crazy because Daerik was sick, but here are a few before he just wouldn't work with us.




Wow, I could try out for the Olympics and do anything with these stomach muscles!



So many things in life to contemplate.



Aren't I just the cutest thing ever!



Okay mom, I am sooo done with this picture taking thing.



Look at my two top toofers that are coming in!! FINALLY!!



I am the king of the wood chips.



Daerik just LOVES swings. He could be on them for hours.

7 comments:

American Falls TaVaci said...

I love the contemplating one!

janae said...

I have to agree with you - I really do think that Daerik is just about the cutest little boy ever!

Cristi said...

Daerik is absolutely A-DORABLE!! Seriously, you guys make cute kids!! :)

Jessica said...

He looks darling in the pictures. I hope he is feeling better :)

Jonathan and Michelle said...

What cute pictures! I am so glad that Daerik is feeling better, hopefully life can get back to normal for you guys again!

Mariah said...

Daerik is the cutest kid I've ever seen. You guys need to make another one!

The Campbell's said...

These pictures are awesome!! I am so glad we were able to come down and help celebrate Leah's bithday!! It was so good to see you all and see how big Daerik has gotten.