Friday, November 6, 2009

Self Potty Training




My son is so funny. There is never a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh for some reason or another. Lately, one thing that has been amazing me is his desire to use the potty. I think he has been ready for about 6 months but I have just been too busy or not ready myself. How bad is that? Well, lately, I guess he is just tired of waiting for me and decided to do it on his own. I have really not had to do much other than ask him if he has to go or even go myself and he is instantly beside me on his own little potty going himself. Today the only time he wore a diaper was during his nap time and he didn't have even one accident! We even went out to dinner and what happened? He held it! If that's not the easiest way to potty train, knock on wood. Now I just need to figure out how to teach him to wait all night.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

No way! We are, at this very moment even, potty training George. I have had to reach way way deep into the recesses of all patience and frustration-blocking that I can muster. I am very happy for you though, you need a little break!