I just have to write about this awesome giveaway to let you all know about this. Head on over to these places and check out this giveaway and enter. I just hope, hope, hope, hope that I win. Here are the links:
Make It and Love It,
Capadia Designs,
Christmas with Circuit,
Priscillastyles,
My Life as Lou,
My Organized Chaos,
The Mommy Files,
Auntie Thesis,
Vanilla Joy, and
Rachelle's Writing Spot.If you enter you can be eligible to win this: The Original Scrapbox, Scrapbook storage, Workbox

I think my craft/sewing/art/misc. room problems have just been solved. I'm drooling just looking at this picture.
They have lots of other things that are amazing like the mini workbox:

They are also doing a special for anyone who makes an order. Enter this code when you place your order to get $100 off your shipping: 100Writes Now what are you still doing reading this? Head on over there and enter to win.
No comments:
Post a Comment