Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rehab



What do all these pictures have in common? Yes, you are absolutely right, the little white things that look harmless. In fact, they are harmful, VERY. If I knew the person who first found this and put it into food I think I'd knock them over the head....hard. And then stuff their thighs, belly, and arms with it until it wiggles, because that is exactly what they have done to me. Well, I know, I don't fully blame them, but if the little snowy bits of heaven had not been discovered I would not have this problem. I would eat my veggies, fruits, and dairy like a good little girl. Instead, I am stuck, I am addicted. If I had one wish for this town it would be that they had a sugar rehabilitation center. I might need to go there for several months, but if it got me off this sugar it would be more than worth it.

Does anyone agree with me? How many people do you think would be checked in within the first week?

Does anyone have any suggestions? I mean, ones that I can actually use and that will work to get me off this stuff?

2 comments:

Katie C said...

Just keep it out of the house! If I have it in my pantry, then I WILL eat it. I have no self-control, so instead I curve my appetite by not buying it at all. Now, mind you, it doesn't mean that I don't partake...it's just easier if you just try and not have it so accessible. Even with this attitude I still make Dave go and buy me milk shakes late at night. So, I would be admitted right along with you and we would have the best time at that rehab!

janae said...

I agree with Katie. I do so much better if I don't buy sugary stuff. The problem is, when I'm hungry I crave sugar, so I eat it. And then I get a stomach ache. You think I would learn, but NO. I'm with ya!