Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How Easy It Would Be




Have you ever wished you had a real life delete button? You know all those emails that you have, clogging up your email, leaving little to no space to get new emails? All you have to do is click on a few, hit delete, and voila, they're gone. Well, I certainly have, especially now. I wish I had a delete button. I could pull up all the things in my brain and going on in my life that is clogging it up and sift through them. When I found something of little worth or that I'd rather forget, DELETE! Without any remorse or second thoughts. No repercussions, debts, regrets, whatever. It is just gone, and my life is so much more clear and organized. All those really good ideas that you start and never finish, all those unimportant random facts, gone, gone, GONE! Wow, my mind is so much clearer now. I can finally relax. I can finally remember the important things, like my name.

2 comments:

janae said...

Holy hannah your life must be crazy right now!!

Katie C said...

I totally feel that way right now. My brain is just runny like crazy and I'm full of emotions too. Normally, we girls know what that means, but not true this time. I'm just a little too drama for myself right now, and it's kind of annoying. I hope that you are able delete some things of your own soon!