I know some of you know and some of you don't, but I have started a business being an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay. I LOVE their products!!!! I don't want to use my blog for marketing, so this is the only post I'll do about it. If you would like to know more feel free to check out my website. You can find the link at the top of my blog on the right. There is a virtual makeover and lots of fun stuff, not to mention free products with purchases!! Who likes free things???
Anyway, the reason for this post is I am doing something special for Mother's Day, for all of you who don't know what to do or get yet. This is the perfect thing! Have you ever used Satin Hands? Well, it is a luxury for your hands. It exfoliates and leaves your hands silky and smooth, plus the lotion is soft and smells really good. We all use our hands every day for everything, isn't it time we pamper them? Here is a picture of what you'll get (flower and ribbons may be a different color):
The little card reads:Your hands have helped to pave the way.
They’ve given love and care each day.
No matter what task they must do.
They’re tender, kind, and strong like you.
They’ve healed, lifted, and hugged so much..
And in return they’re loved so much..
The full one, with Satin Hands (three orange bottles) and Satin Lips (two white ones) is $50.
The single one with just the Satin Hands is $32.
BUT....if you mention you found this on my blog, I'll give you 10% off!!! That is $45 for the whole set and $28.80 for the single set!!!
You'll also get a free gift with purchase with the full one. So you can get something special for your mom, mother-in-law, (or even yourself), or all, and then still get something special for you!!!
The only thing is I'd like to know how many I need to put together at least two weeks in advance so I know I have enough. Just post your email on this post or call or even email me at rvarney1@marykay.com and I'll know. I'll get back to you to know what you'd like or answer any of your questions. You can still order within two weeks before and I'll do my best to get them in time, but it will be assured before.







No comments:
Post a Comment