I have a friend who is starting a business making burp cloths and I thought I'd put a little blip here for her. They are called "Sweet Pea Burp-ee's". These are wonderful burp cloths, they fit great around your neck, are flannel so are soft against your babies face, have a special batting that absorbs really well, and are just darn cute. She has sets for girls and boys and sells them 3 to a packet. These are very baby friendly as well as mother friendly (they wash well and have double sides so more designs). If anyone is interested let me know. I can hook you up. They are perfect for babyshowers, etc. This is probably what you'll get from me if you are having a baby soon, I just love them. Hopefully she'll have a website up soon so I can post it here for everyone to peruse. Below is one example for a boy (each one in a set is different):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Go to Page Elements and then to Blog List. It's at the top and it says "new" on it. You can customize it to say whatever you want. Good luck! Also, I've seen the movie of Kite Runner and read part of it. It's harsh material. Good though. I only didn't finish it because I had Scout shortly after I started it. Just never got around to finishing it. I would love an excuse to finish it though. =)
THose are cute. I got a few with that similar shape from my cousin when Parker was born. They were my favorite because like you said...they stay on your shoulder well and they are great!
Post a Comment