Thursday, July 3, 2008

Colorado

We went to visit Josh's brother Jeremy in Colorado over the weekend. It was so much fun. We hardly slept and just hung out while we were there with the family. Daerik was tired pretty much the whole time but all-in-all he was a wonderful boy! He hardly fussed at all, which made his parents very happy! Daerik was able to meet his great-grandmother for the first time, which he loved.


We can't go to Colorado and not visit "Garden of the Gods." It was just as great as I thought it would be.

This is balanced rock. I still can't believe it could just hang in there for so many years.


It is a good thing I was here to hold up this 700 ton rock and stop it from falling, otherwise the people below me would have had a really bad day.


Talk about amazing!!














3 comments:

Mariah said...

Sounds like tons of fun. What a beautiful place. I had a feeling you might have been out of town because you didn't post on your blog for a while and you are pretty good at posting frequently. We need to get together soon!

Viking CrossFit said...

I'm glad that you guys had fun. It's great to have you back. Don't you just love mother nature!
-Katie

Reggs said...

How cute are you guys!? The big hug picture is so adorable. Those pictures are really cool. It's a good thing you were holding up that rock, it probably tipped over as soon as you decided it was time for lunch. Lucky rock!