I thought since it has been pretty boring in my sector of the world lately and nothing is really blog worthy, I'd put a little post of random things about me that most of you probably won't know. Notice that I said little list, there aren't many interesting things.
1. I spelled "of" like "uv" for longer than I wish to remember.
2. I love surfing, though I've really only been a few times.
3. I asked my husband out on the first date, although he might disagree. Good thing he doesn't read my blog much.
4. My favorite animal is elephants. I love them because of their shear size and power, their wrinkles (wierd, I know), their memories, and that they value families so much.
5. Along the same lines, I have an elephant collection.
6. I have only been skiing once in my life, even though I live in the snow for 7 months out of the year.
7. I won the hoola-hoop contest in my town when I was in high school.
8. No one could ever beat me at the no-smile game in junior high school.
9. I am writing a book, well, several, but one is going to be a trilogy. Even if it never gets published, I'll still finish it.
10. My families idea of spending time together when I grew up mostly consisted of each of us finding a spot on the living room floor and reading our own books. We LOVE reading!!
11. I fractured my nose boogie-boarding and almost drowned. Luckily my brother-in-law, who is a big guy (muscle-wise) grabbed me out of the water before it pulled me back in (I was semi-unconsious and not with it). Still an embarassing story. Tourists photographed the whole thing (even the pool of blood, sorry) and I am probably plastered on the interet in their country as the wierd girl who smashed her face into the ocean floor. (Maybe this is too much information).
12. I was born with white hair but my hair is dark brown.
13. I crochet and taught myself to knit.
14. I hate the taste of metal.
15. I've eaten blood sausage and bar-b-que'd osterich.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
You've eaten osterich?! Was that on your mission?? Because I think that beats all. I've eaten some gross thing, but nothing like that!!!
ps. I'm glad I found your blog!
That's really actually dang interesting, Rebecca! Ha ha! I loved reading that!
Post a Comment