It's about time that I posted these pictures. We had a family reunion in June and it was a blast. We played paintball, golf, archery, water aerobics looking out over 7 waterfalls, high ropes course, etc. The fun never ended. The kids went to class while we adults played. They had several good lectures about personalities. There were several fun things for the kids, a cowboy village, a playground with pirate ships, play houses, mini golf, etc. D. had a blast! One day we had a thing called "Aspen Follies" which had different games for the families to do and then another with things like tomahawk throw (I got six hits!), cracking a whip, etc. I hope we are able to go again. It was nice getting together with Josh's family and getting to know them better. Now for some pictures.

Our cabin.


Josh doing the whip.

Potter making. Mine was perfect within 5 minutes and then instead of stopping, I tried to do some more and ruined it. After four more tries, I finally made a tiny little thing and stopped. It was frustrating, but fun. It is now D.'s potty treat holder, perfect for M&M's.
This is the view from the pool. I'd be out in a pool all day if I had this view.
He didn't like the train one bit. I'd ask if he had fun and he would say "No, I did not like it!"
Big D. got pretty good at fishing.












1 comment:
Wow, that looks amazing. What a perfect idea for a family reunion!
Post a Comment