I went to a cookie exchange today. I came home with lots of goodies. My contribution to this cookie exchange was truffles. There were five left....that I put on the table. Josh was sitting on the floor watching Storm Chasers. I was sitting on the couch. Daerik asked me to sit on the floor with Josh so I could watch the show. I thought, "why not?" Shortly thereafter, Daerik kept coming and giving me kisses, hugging me, and nuzzling my head. Then, all of a sudden, silence. I asked Josh to look up to see what Daerik was doing, since, you know, silence is trouble. Josh poked his head above the couch just in time to see a truffle halfway in Daerik's mouth, which was quickly thrown back onto the plate when he noticed Josh's head poking up above the couch.
Why I needed to be on the floor...so I couldn't look over my shoulder to see the sneaking.
Why I was getting more hugs and kisses than I have all year combined...so I wouldn't think Big D was up to anything.
I can't believe my son is already 18...wait...he is only 2 1/2!
What sneaking and conniving has your child done and how well did they treat you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment