Thanks for all of you who entered the 100th post giveaway. I'll have to do this again. It was fun. It was a choice between Coralee, Michelle, and Merri. I used random.org to find the winner so it was truly random, or so the website says. Are you ready? And the winner is........................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................
CORALEE!! Congratulations! I can only assume you wanted the boy shirt, but let me know anyway. Just send me an email with which shirt you would prefer and your address and I'll get it in the mail this coming week.
For those of you who didn't win or didn't even enter. Check back again. I'm sure I'll be doing something else again soon and you can have a chance then.
What would you guys like for a giveaway? I have sooooo much fabric in my house that it is coming out of the seems and door jams, etc. I need to use up some of it before I move. So, just give me suggestions as to what you'd like for a giveaway and I'll do it. I can pretty much make anything. Well, maybe I shouldn't say that. I can make lots of things. You just suggest it and I'll see what I can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment