Tuesday, August 11, 2009

100th Post

Wahoooooo! This is my 100th post. I can't believe I have been doing this so long. Not long for some, but long for me. In honor of this, my 100th post, I am giving away a toddler shirt. Post a note on this post and on Friday I will randomly choose one. That lucky person will be the winner of this (you can choose between the girl or the boy):

Both shirts are size 2T/3T. Happy posting.

3 comments:

Coralee said...

Yeah - I love reading your blog. I love seeing all your creative handiwork! I hope I win! :) Take care!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Pick me, Pick me!

I need to give you a call or drop by because I am wondering if you will make Elle a "1" shirt for her 1st birthday next month.

Merri Hackett said...

oh I hope you haven't picked yet! :) I found your blog off of Jessica M's. I hope you don't mind! :)