Come on down and visit me at my booth from Thursday to Saturday. I can assure you I will be wanting some friendly interaction. Sitting in a small booth for three days might get boring. Unless I am selling everything like crazy! At which point I'll be walking around myself or enjoying a nice day off since everything is gone. YES! Anyway, come and visit. I can assure you there will be plenty of things to look at and fun booths to check out. Not as good as mine, but good nontheless.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Come on Down
Come on down and visit me at my booth from Thursday to Saturday. I can assure you I will be wanting some friendly interaction. Sitting in a small booth for three days might get boring. Unless I am selling everything like crazy! At which point I'll be walking around myself or enjoying a nice day off since everything is gone. YES! Anyway, come and visit. I can assure you there will be plenty of things to look at and fun booths to check out. Not as good as mine, but good nontheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment