Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Check It Out


I know, I know. It seems like all I am doing lately is posting pictures of the things I make. To tell you the truth, that is one of the main things in my life right now. Hopefully sometime soon I will be able to have a break and see what real life is like again. For now, I'll just post another thing about my sewing projects.

I was approached by Today's Giveaway to showcase some of my things. They saw me at a Farmer's market a few weeks ago and loved my stuff. Of course, I couldn't pass up an opportunity like this!! I guess I'll just have to post tons of things on my website now before this happens. Be sure to check it out now and ESPECIALLY on the date below, and you should also enter for the giveaway. I mean, unless you don't want a beautiful play cape for your little girl or an awesome wraparound dinosaur shirt for your little boy (or little girl too). Here's the info:

July 17 and 18
Today's Giveaway
http://www.todaysgiveaway.net/

CHECK IT OUT

2 comments:

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! Good luck with everything, it sounds like you are keeping super busy!

American Falls TaVaci said...

so cool!!!