We went miniature golfing a few weeks ago (I know, I'm just now getting to posting it). Daerik had a blast and knew exactly what to do. He would hit that ball until it went in every time and we couldn't go on to the next hole until his was in. We thought it would be funny to video tape one hole. This one took a while but it was funny. He is certainly determined. What was sad, was the very next hole, he went first. He hit that thing hard and it went off to the side. It was clearly not going to go in. I jokingly said, "Watch, he gets a hole in one." Well, the ball went to the other side, bounced off the back and rode straight into the hole. A hole in one!! And we didn't get it on video!! Oh well. Maybe it is better that way. Neither I nor Josh got a hole in one that day. Sad that our 20 month old did better than we did. Don't tell anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment