So I am plain tired of the plain white onesies and shirts. Since I am doing a booth in the Spanish Fork Fiesta Days (oh, you didn't know that, well now you do. Now that you know that you have to come and visit me. Sitting in a booth all day will get awfully boring.) I decided to try something different for my clothes. I went to Joann's (seriously, they should pay me for how much time I spend there! I think I am there more than some of their workers.) and bought something special to dabble in: dye. Well, the first experience was not really what I expected, but I went back (once again) and got some more and voila!Don't you just love it!! No more plain and boring shirts and onesies, well, I will still have some, but also other colors too!! Horay!! What do you think? Can you tell I am excited? If not, well, just know that I am.

Here's some of the things I'll have in my booth:
Colorful shirts
Colorful onesies
Pants
Bibs
Blankets
Burp cloths (these are seriously the best and most absorbent burp cloths you'll ever find-my mother makes them)
Gift packages- shirt or onesie, matching bib, matching pants (I'm super excited about this one)
I'll also have a friend join me and she'll have:
Yummy food
Girl socks with ribbon and lace
Wooden toy cradles and bunk beds (these things have NO nails or screws-she certainly knows what she is doing-quality woodworks these are)
Yippy! Don't forget to come by and say hi. I'll be having drawings too!!
Anything else you would like to see? Just list it in the comments. I can see what I can do.
2 comments:
What are the dates of Fiesta Days this year??
Fiesta Days will be the week of July 18 to the 25th. The craft fair and booths will only be there from the 23rd to the 25th. Check out this link for the times on each of those days if you are interested. http://www.spanishfork.org/newsevents/events/fiestadays/activities23.php
Post a Comment