Isn't it funny how in the blogging world (well, some people's, mine included) you can go weeks without blogging one single thing and then you suddenly have tons to say and post a gazillion things in one day? Well, today is that day for me.
I am in need of some serious help. So put on your creative thinking caps and shoot some ideas* to me (by the way, if you're thinking of ideas, I could certainly use some from the previous post). I am doing lots more boutiques, bazaar's, etc. and have finally decided to get some business cards. My Etsy name is raggitibabies, which I LOVE, but now most of my things are not raggedy. I need a creative name to sign my life away with and put on my cards. Any suggestions? I will take any and every suggestion that you have. And if you win, you can have the wonderful knowledge that you came up with the name. Isn't that great!! Oh, and I guess I could make you your very own personalized clutch. Just kidding. I'd love to, that would be the least I could do for you. I LOVE mine and I think that everyone needs one. You pick the colors and I'll sew away.
So, I'm starting now and will go until.....Friday, yes, this Friday. I'm on a time limit here. PLEASE help me!
*I have the right to chose or throw away any suggestion I get since it will be my business, after all. I like tomato soup with oyster crackers. If I decide that you are going to be the lucky winner, that in no means give you legal right over any of my stuff. You forfeit your right over the name when you suggest it. You can still bring me brownies, though. I like mint ones. If you don't like the clutch I make you, well, that is your problem. Give it away or give it back. I am sure I will like it. I wish for world peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I think Raggitibabies should still stand...even though you do other things. It's still a cute, unique and clever name.
Sew Together
Post a Comment