
I have decided that Oreo's are the world's greatest evil. I think they really stand for:
Oh
Ridiculously
Enticing
rOundness
Yes, they are not so good for you but who can resist the wonderful chocolate and cream flavor? And you can't just eat one in one sitting, maybe just one box, but definitely not one cookie. This is what they mean when they said you actually start looking like what you eat, one round cookie. I think Oreo's are what will really be the demise of the world, or at least our bodies. Dunked in milk, thrown in a blender with vanilla bean ice-cream, twisted apart and licked, or in dirt cake, however you eat them, they are ridiculously enticing and irresistible.
How do you eat your Oreo's?







4 comments:
You are so funny! I definitely go dunked in milk. I like to soften them up a bit. :)
OOOOO!!!! Darling, you and I share this vice. Oreos have absolutely no redeeming qualities. No nutrition values. But they DELIGHT THE SOUL. And the cellulite.
I dip mine in milk, completely. Then I wait for all the bubbles to stop floating up, and then I put the whole thing in my mouth. Bliss.
Remember in Chile how they only had the regular kind? Yah, I am double stuft all the way. and my fat rolls show it!! LOVE OREOS.
MMm, Oreos. I like pulling them apart and eating all of the filling first. Then dunking the cookie part in milk till it is all crumbly and falls apart in. Yumm-O!
Don't forget Daerik, he has Oreo-radar. It seemed like whenever you got an Oreo out, he knew exactly what it was!
yum. I want to lick my computer screen right now.
Post a Comment