Okay, so I have been reading several friends blogs and thought I'd give it a try myself. Now, I am not normally a person who does something like this, or even can admit that I am tech savvy (I am not), but maybe I'll find a new passion in blogging. I have to admit, it took me all day to finally get to this part of the blog, some things take longer to understand than others. Ask me about art, piano, swimming, nature, you name it, you can get a run-on commentary, but ask me to do anything on the computer other than email or anything on Word, and I'm already lost. So this may take a few weeks to finally get all the gliches out and somewhat decent.
If anyone asks me what kind of a person I am, I think I would honestly have to answer, rather boring. So this blog will probably be more about my son than anything else. Who knows, maybe I'll find out that there are more interesting things that happen with me other than spit-up down my shirt or smelly diapers.
Okay, so here goes, let's see if this first post works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Very awesome. Welcome to the blog world. This will be fun to add you to my list. I love your background. I love all your stuff. you'll have to give me tips.
:)
Well, you look pretty blog savvy to me. You already have a fancy template and a video--this looks fabulous! And the video made us laugh. If only I could keep Trey entertained so easily..... :)
Post a Comment