So, Daerik hates to have something on top of something else. If he sees something from accross the room, he will immediately go and destroy it. It is so cute. We can keep him entertained forever with this.
WOOOOO!!!! You're on the blogosphere! Welcome, welcome. I will add you to my "people I stalk online" list. By the way, this video made me giggle. I love how he seems like he's at "work". Okay, back to this tower...good, all knocked down. Time for a nap. WAIT!! There's another dang tower!! UGGHHHH...okay, off to destroy that tower. Work work work. You guys made a super cute baby! Keep the videos and pix coming!
Yay! I'm glad to see you've started a blog! Ours is http://stephenandemily.blogspot.com We have a block on it so that only those we invite can see it, so let me know what your google account is and we'll invite you!
2 comments:
WOOOOO!!!! You're on the blogosphere! Welcome, welcome. I will add you to my "people I stalk online" list.
By the way, this video made me giggle. I love how he seems like he's at "work". Okay, back to this tower...good, all knocked down. Time for a nap. WAIT!! There's another dang tower!! UGGHHHH...okay, off to destroy that tower. Work work work.
You guys made a super cute baby! Keep the videos and pix coming!
Yay! I'm glad to see you've started a blog! Ours is http://stephenandemily.blogspot.com We have a block on it so that only those we invite can see it, so let me know what your google account is and we'll invite you!
Post a Comment