So, D. decided he wanted to be Tiddalick the Frog, and me Tiddalick the Mom. This has been going on for three days now. Now, I have been called many things, but never Tiddalick. It has taken some getting used to. We went outside to play "Risbee" and D. had to do it Tiddalick style. Here are some pictures and then a cute video. He started hopping to get the frisbee, but by the time I got the camera out it had turned into this monkey/crab crawling thing. It was so funny.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Tiddalick the Frog
So, D. decided he wanted to be Tiddalick the Frog, and me Tiddalick the Mom. This has been going on for three days now. Now, I have been called many things, but never Tiddalick. It has taken some getting used to. We went outside to play "Risbee" and D. had to do it Tiddalick style. Here are some pictures and then a cute video. He started hopping to get the frisbee, but by the time I got the camera out it had turned into this monkey/crab crawling thing. It was so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment