Hey All, I honestly don't know what I am doing to myself, but I'm doing it again. I'm in a bazaar this weekend in Provo. It's near the Police Station. Come out and enjoy the weather while walking amongst all the wonderful items, listening to the birds, sipping from an oversized Big Gulp to cool down, and coming to chat. There will be many booths there with some cool things. Honestly, I don't really know because I don't know them all, but I'm sure they will be cool. I will have two friends there, one with play cribs, bunk beds, treats, etc., and the other with awesome tutu's. I'll have my onesies, shirts, pants, amazingly cute dresses (I really don't want to brag, but I LOVE them! I might just make one for me.) and other goodies. I look forward to seeing you there.
Address:
359 West 100 South
Provo







1 comment:
Dang it! I would love to come to something that you do. But I don't have a free weekend until the middle of August (wedding season!). I really want to support you, though!! You're so darn talented!
Post a Comment